Digital Marketing Manager
iarani Inc. Gurgaon
- Company: iarani Inc.
- Role : Digital Marketting Manager
- Date of joining: With immediate effect
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Education: Graduate in any discipline
We are a Digital Marketing firm looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for managing social media channels for our clients,responding to queries, reporting and advertising on various channels. S/he should have a good command over English language and should be able to engage in meaningful conversations with the community. S/he will be expected to come up with new ideas to engage with the audience. S/he will also be expected to attend events of the clients for live coverage as well as collecting data that can be used for Social Media Promotions. Hands on training will be provided to candidates with little and no experience in the field. The key deliverables will be:-
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Events Coverage– attending events organized by clients and creating content for live coverage.
- Customer relations – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums.
- Communications/marketing strategy – create strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications.
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics and other analytical tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Reporting – You will be responsible for creating reports for clients which will be used for assessing your credentials as a community manager and give our clients an overview of what has happened in the specified period.
What we’d like to see
- Graduate in any discipline OR Masters in any discipline/MBA Marketing. Promising undergraduates will also be considered.
- Candidates interested in building brands with good communication skills and excellent command over English should apply.
- Must possess Good Writing Skills.
- Candidate must have an Outgoing Personality.
- Willingness to work around the clock.
- Facebook-o-holics and Tweet-o-holics will be preferred.
- Social media experience (Good Twitter and Facebook Follower Base) will be a plus.
- PR experience will be an advantage.