iarani Inc. Gurgaon
- Company: iarani Inc.
- Role : Copywriter
- Date of joining: 01 January 2017
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- Education: Graduate in any discipline
We are a social media marketing firm looking for an Account Manager todirectly deal with clients so as to understand their requirements and devise the overall strategy of the client’s social media outreach.The Account Manager would act as a medium between the client’s internal Social Media Team and our firm. S/he will also make sure the trends on Social Media are used to best of their potential. S/he will coordinate with the various levels/departments in the client organization to get content, promote reports, capture video statements of the key people etc. S/he will be backed up in design and video recordings by the Designer and supported by the Community Manager for posting content, drafting tweets, paid promotions and logistical issues. The key deliverables will be:-
- Client Servicing – meeting clients and understanding their marketing requirements. Coordinating with internal team to create content, execute campaigns and report clients. Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and event planning – attending industry events in your city and planning meetups for your community
- Public relations – managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Customer relations – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums
- Communications/marketing strategy – create strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Reporting – You will be responsible for creating reports for clients which will be used for assessing your credentials as a community manager and give our clients an overview of what has happened in the specified period
What we’d like to see
- Education: Graduate in any discipline OR Masters in any discipline/MBA Marketing.
- Candidates interested in building brands with good communication skills and excellent command over English should apply
- Should be well conversant in Social Media terminologies and have a thorough knowledge of the media
- Must possess Good Communication Skills in English
- Candidate must have an Outgoing Personality
- Willingness to work around the clockty
- Facebook-o-holics and Tweet-o-holics will be preferred
- Social media experience (Good Twitter and Facebook Follower Base) will be a plus
- PR experiencewill be an advantage
- Growth opportunities: Possibility to be promoted to Business Development Manager after 1 year.